W. Hagen, Ph.D.
Susan R. Cramer,
Alfred Kisubi, Ph.D.
Down load Free Viewers & Readers
Professional Organization Links
for Human Service
Council for Standards
in Human Service Education
of Education and Human Services, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
of Wisconsin Oshkosh
information about issues relevant to human service education work.
Articles related to theory and practice in the following areas are encouraged:
- teaching (including the student voice)
- curriculum development
- program planning and evaluation
- emerging trends
- agency and consumer issues
- current book reviews
- Manuscripts must be received by February 15 and September 15 for consideration
for Spring and Fall issues respectively.
- Manuscript length should be between 3 and 15 pages, types, using american
Psychological Association's current guidelines. Include a 25 word abstract
and author name and position information.
- Manuscripts should contain interesting and readable content with clarity
of expression. Editorial assistance can be provided for compelling topics.
Electronic links to relevant sites are encouraged. Please place link
address in text as well as making hyperlink.
- Manuscripts should be submitted as attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
your file as either a Microsoft Word document or in RTF.
- Simultaneous submission is not allowed. Manuscripts will be reviewed
within two-four months of submission.
articles that are accepted for publication will require copyright release
by the authors. Please print the linked
form, sign, and FAX the signed form to: 920-424-0858
To subscribe to Human Services Today, send an email to email@example.com.
Include the word Subscribe in the subject line. In the body of the email
please provide your name, organization, mailing address, email address,
telephone number, and job title or position.
To unsubscribe, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org
including the word Unsubscribe in the subject line.
Human Services Today is a publication of
the College of Education and Human Services, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.
Page last updated November